Eagle 1 wrote:

> May I add...
> Jesus was rejected by the Pharisees' temple cult of darkness. In fact, Jesus
> said: "This is your hour and the power of darkness." (Luke 22:53) Regardless
> of how many may try, no one will ever be able to apply this identification
> of the overspreading of the abomination desolation over the Temple and
> Jerusalem to anyone else. Jesus was crucified by these same ones who took
> Him. (Luke 22:52-54)

Unfortunately for you, your bible is completely made up propaganda. It is
in total contradiction to known history.

> Regardless of how hard many try, the evil deed of rejecting and plotting the
> murder of Jesus can never be attributed to Rome Imperial or Rome Papal.
> Regardless of how hard some deny it, the Apostles always accused the
> Phariseees of this wicked and evil deed (Acts 2:23; 3:14-15; 7:52; 1

You know nothing of your own religious history but you sure do enjoy the
drama don't you?

> Thessalonians 2:15; James 5:6). The Romans were trapped into this murder by
> the Sanhedrin and coercing Pilate with threats of reporting him to Rome for
> allowing another man in the Roman Empire to be called a King. The Romans
> were never blamed by the Apostles for the death of Jesus.

Which apostles are you talking about? The cowards who revised history to please
Rome? The ones who buddied up to the very people who killed Jesus. You expect
these guys to tell the truth? What you got instead is the " Gospel Truth "
which is an oxymoron.

Think about this Eagle 1, as we speak, there are dozens of digs going on in
Israel and other parts of the old Roman Empire. Every day they find more
information about the early Christian period. If I believed this stuff, I
would be pissing in my pants right now because it's all over but the gnashing
of teeth.

Joshua2