On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Mike Diehl wrote:

> On Thursday 14 November 2002 11:29 pm, Harmon Seaver wrote:
>      >    How wonderful for you. Many of us sincerely wish we could practice
>      > our religion freely as well.
>
> And just who is stopping you?  And what religion is it?

The Federal Government, State Government, Local Police, Local Church, and
my neighbors.

What religion it is should be irrelevant. The fact you even ask the
question makes the point, and destroys yours.

> Hmmmm.  What do you mean by "getting in their face?"

Try posting a copy of Assassination Politics and spread the word...

Or better yet, post bomb plans...

Perhaps you can start with something simpler like running a cpunks
node and dealing with the various LEA's that seem to be attracted to it.

>      > >  I don't have soldiers living with/watching me.
>      >    Plenty of pigs watching a lot of us. The fedzis are everywhere
>      > these days. Perhaps you've heard about them infiltrating church
>      > groups, demanding the reading lists from libraries, etc. How do you
>      > know they haven't bugged your house? Your computer? Got Carnivore at
>      > your ISP?
>
> Well, between gpg, cryptofs, and IPSec, I doubt that they have my computer
> bugged, and I don't worry about Carnivore.  I can and do encrypt anything I
> don't wish to share.

And you build the code, compiler, etc. and vetted it
all, as well as cycled the hardware through all states...not
likely...you're a trusting soul that's for sure.

    We don't see things as they are,                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    we see them as we are.                                   www.ssz.com
                                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Anais Nin                                         www.open-forge.org