On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:50:26 -0700
Razer <ray...@riseup.net> wrote:

> On 08/30/2016 05:28 AM, John Newman agreed with this statement by some
> cloistered schmuck he didn't bother mentioning:
>

> > "they could be made to pay damages if they sold adulterated stuff"
>

> "Make me motherfucker...  My gun's bigger than yours and I have a
> badder gang and more friends who'll bury you in a shallow ditch.
>
> Fuck YOU CUNT you get NOTHING."
>

> Am I making my point John? Better get a BIG gun and bigger cojones if
> you want to collect.
>
> Rr

        Yes, your point is clear rayzer. You know nothing about
        liberalism, and your only 'argument' against it is to pretend
        that a society based on respect for person and property,
        free-trade, etc would actually be a civil war.

        Forgetting for a second that apparentely you know nothing about
        the liberal  position you strongly 'criticize' by means of
        retarded misrepresentation, Are you also proposing a different
        system? And what system is that?