Użytkownik John napisał:
> I'm not sure I'd call the traceback a ClassDesigner bug.  Almost all the path
> issues that have been reported turn out to be user errors - at least that's
> what I recall.  Such as the user does not understand the Dabo structure or
> the user saves the cdxml file completely out of the project path.  In an
> effort to catch the user path errors Ed has attempted to code around many of
> the issues of "pathing"  and that is not easy.  It's much easier to have the
> user save the file correctly.
>
> I for one, have not had any issue with path's using ClassDesigner.
>
> What can be said about ClassDesigner is:
> It may be missing a property/attrib because no one has noticed it missing or
> reported it missing.  It crashes - yes.  But in fairness - I have never
> reported the crashes - so how can Ed fix it.  I know Nate has had many
> crashes but I don't recall Nate reporting the crashes either.  Why because I
> (and I be Nate) can't repeat the crash.
>
> ReportDesigner crashes too.  And I noticed that Larry has taken the time to
> report the bugs and they get fixed.  I don't see much reported to Ed about
> ClassDesigner.

I always start CD from root path of my project and save class
always inside project root, mostly in "ui" directory.
Point is that these errors unpredictable. They appears mostly
when I open few classes for editing simultaneously.
I just reopen class and error doesn't happen again.
But it's frustrating when result of almost an hour of work can't be saved :(

--
Regards
Jacek Kałucki