On Jan 21, 2010, at 12:21 PM, jpoorra...@aol.com wrote:

>   That was never the design goal for the Class Designer. The two are not
> nterchangeable.
>
> - Ed Leafe
>
> ut how does the cdxml file "run" in dabo? It must be converted into python
> code at some point, right? Couldn't we see that?

        Sure, but it would probably be the anti-example for how to code a UI.
To see it go to dabo/lib/DesignerXMLConverter.py, and uncomment line #76. Run
your design, and a file named 'CLASSTEXT.py' will be created in the current
directory. Open that in a text editor, and you'll see the generated code. But
please don't use that as an example!

-- Ed Leafe