On 08/02/2011 18:14, Paul McNett wrote:
> On 2/8/11 4:58 AM, Werner F. Bruhin wrote:
>> I figured out what I was doing wrong in the .rst which caused the link
>> issues.
>>
>> Uploaded a new version for review with following improvements over the
>> last one:
>>
>> - Inheritance diagrams now work
>> - suppress methods and functions starting with "_"
>> - the introduction page has been clean up - still an early draft
> Looking really nice.

It is getting there and I am getting a few more grey hair:-)
>> Still open from my point of view:
>> - handling the ui.uiwx issue, i.e. represent or give a hint that
>> ui.uiwx.dButton is called ui.dButton when one uses it.
> IMO implementation details shouldn't sneak into the API docs. So we must find
> a way
> for it to be represented as dabo.ui.dButton.
Agree, but I am not sure at all that I get Sphinx to do this in all
places (e.g. inheritance diagrams).

I tried it both by using ui.loadUI and Jacek's env variable.

I get errors like this:
C:\dev\dabo\doc\source\dabo.ui.uiwx.dButton.dButton.rst:30: (WARNING/2)
Could not import class or module u'dabo.ui.dButton.dButton' specified
for inheritance diagram

C:\dev\dabo\doc\source\dabo.ui.uiwx.dButton.dButton.rst:76: (WARNING/2)
autodoc can't import/find class 'dabo.ui.dButton.dButton', it reported
error: "No module
  named dButton", please check your spelling and sys.path

Now if I pretend that dButton is in module dabo.ui (and set the env)
then the documentation is built but the inheritance diagram is still to
e.g. dabo.ui.uiwx.dControlMixin.dControlMixin.

Not sure that this is getting us where we like to be, will keep
experimenting with this but if anyone has some ideas please throw them
at me.

Werner