Ed,

On 09/02/2011 15:27, Ed Leafe wrote:
> On Feb 9, 2011, at 9:22 AM, Jacek Kałucki wrote:
>
>> More suitable is the dabo.ui.dControlMixin class which is in the ui
>> namespace.
>> For framework developer important is the dabo.ui.dControlMixin.__module__,
>> but application developer just refers to the ui, no matter if it is wx
>> or other.
>       This is one of the reason I am not so fervent about auto-generated
> docs: they don't really help the newcomer to the framework figure out how to
> use it. Instead, they are much more valuable to someone who is interested in
> working on the framework itself, since it reveals the inner structures.

I am not giving up yet, just scratching the surface of what Sphinx can
do and if I get there we get free of charge search, css formating, win
help, PDF and any other format Sphinx supports (e.g. epub, latex, manpage).

Currently I went down the road of using ".. autoclass:: plus :members:
etc etc" which does it all for you, i.e. it finds the members etc etc,
there is nothing to block me from instead using part of Paul's approach
and using ".. autoclass::" and tell it not to get members, and then
define which members to document with ".. automember::" etc etc.

Werner