Jacek,

On 09/02/2011 11:58, Jacek Kałucki wrote:
> Użytkownik Werner F. Bruhin napisał:
>> Now if I pretend that dButton is in module dabo.ui (and set the env)
>> then the documentation is built but the inheritance diagram is still to
>> e.g. dabo.ui.uiwx.dControlMixin.dControlMixin.
>>
>> Not sure that this is getting us where we like to be, will keep
>> experimenting with this but if anyone has some ideas please throw them
>> at me.
>>
> Hi.
>
> It's probably the Sphinx issue.
> Since the uiwx package is imported into the ui namespace,
> uiwx should never be treated as a package.
> Maybe we should play with the uiwx. __all__ variable?
Can you expand on what you mean by this?  I.e. give me a sample of what
it should look like.

Just FYI, I regenerated it all using dabo.ui.etc and the inheritance
diagram is about "half" correct.

E.g. on dBitmap it has an issue with these:
dabo.ui.uiwx.dControlMixin.dControlMixin,
dabo.ui.uiwx.dImageMixin.dImageMixin

Which are imported in dBitmap as:
import dControlMixin as cm
import dImageMixin as dim

But it then finds dabo.ui.uiwx.dControlMixinBase.dControlMixinBase

which is imported in dControlMixin as:
from dabo.ui.dControlMixinBase import dControlMixinBase

Werner