First of all I desire to point out it was not my intention to be rude or
blame nobody.
Nevertheless the reply " that's quite easy - because none of those who want
this feature become
active, fork the code and simply implement the stuff ... " is really
impolite.
I cannot write C and cannot start learning C at 52 only to send a pull
request that will be ignored...

Since I am skilled with English I resumed the Italian translation of the
old user manual and took over me (and another nice Italian guy that is
hardly helping me) the Italian translation of the GUI.
dt 3 is translated in Italian thanks to my (and Matteo) hard and FREE job
despite the fact I suffered some health problems.
I am well aware of the efforts devs put in their FREE job every time and
have the maximum respect towards all of you!

I have been using dt since some years and WILL use dt, because I think it
is simply the best raw developer for Linux.
I accepted and will accept the fact you cannot implement such a feature.
Only I cannot agree with this decision.

I think it is important to listen for users' features requests.
If you do not listen to users you will lose some of them.
The same thing happens when you give users impolite replies.

Have a very pleasant evening :-)
Maurizio