On Sunday 30 August 2015 00:38:49 David Wright wrote:

> Quoting Gene Heskett (ghesk...@wdtv.com):
> > I found an ACER keyboard that at first seemed to be ideal for such
> > an environment, but one often picks up the keyboard and takes it to
> > the machine so you can see what you are doing much more precisely
> > when doing the setup to run a job.  Unfortunately it has rows of
> > extra "media keys" along the edges, and picking it up without
> > pressing one of those is well nigh impossible.
>
> Can you not find out teir codes and redefine them no no-ops or
> something harmless? (I do this in my window manager.)
>
> Cheers,
> David.

That thought crossed my mind, very fleetingly though as it was a PS2
wired keyboard, and the cord as always, was about 4 feet too short.
I have the workstation, monitor etc that runs it about 4 feet away just
to help keep that area clean.  Clean however is relative. ;-)  The air
hose gets used, frequently.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)