On 20/02/2023 01:57, Geert Stappers wrote:
feb 19 18:46:18 trancilo systemd-networkd-wait-online[601]: ovs-system: Failed
to update link state, ignoring: No such file or directory
feb 19 18:46:18 trancilo systemd-networkd-wait-online[601]: ovs-system: Failed
to update link state, ignoring: No such file or directory
feb 19 18:46:18 trancilo systemd-networkd-wait-online[601]: ovsbr0: Failed to
update link state, ignoring: No such file or directory
feb 19 18:46:18 trancilo systemd-networkd-wait-online[601]: ovsbr0: Failed to
update link state, ignoring: No such file or directory
feb 19 18:46:18 trancilo systemd-networkd-wait-online[601]: ovsbr0: Failed to
update link state, ignoring: No such file or directory
feb 19 18:48:17 trancilo systemd-networkd-wait-online[601]: Timeout occurred
while waiting for network connectivity.

Which way IP address is supposed to be configured for the ovs-system network device? My guess is that there will be no 169.254.x.y address and route when this failure is fixed.

I am unsure if it is possible to configure avahi-autoipd (or another zeroconf daemon actually running) to ignore specific nework interface.

The following is unrelated to the original question. I am curious if Avahi (not autoipd) supports IPv4LL addresses on multiple network interfaces. Likely its primary use case is a laptop connected to WiFi (or with plugged in ethernet cable), not a router or a host having complex network configuration for the sake of VMs.