On 6/30/24 1:55 AM, Michael Kjörling wrote:
I will readily admit that it doesn't immediately meet all of your
criteria, but one possible venue especially if you are only interested
in a few specific packages might be to point e.g. rss2email at the
package events RSS feed available through tracker.debian.org. At that
point you can use typical email filtering to further filter it down to
only those events you are interested in (for example, only those that
mention "into stable").

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately I already researched that and there are problems.

The RSS news feed  would not be needed in this case. Tracker can already send emails directly to you.

Otherwise, you can select specific packages and keyword/event types through the web interface. Register, login, and then add your subscriptions: