If we could get away with it, we wouldn't offer any e-mail service.
There is more tech support overhead and other costs with e-mail than
everything else combined.  Unfortunately, not offering e-mail and
Spam/Virus protection is not an option, from a competitive
stand-point.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006, 10:22:00 PM, Kevin Bilbee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

KB> Question to thoes that are saying that spam/virus protestion is a
KB> lost leader/not a revenue builder.
KB>
KB>
KB>
KB> If it  does not generate revenue then why don't you stop offering
spam/virus  protection?

KB> Kevin  Bilbee

KB> ---
KB> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
KB> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
KB> type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
KB> at http://www.mail-archive.com.

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----