From: Matt
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] More info on Imail Webmail Problem

Darin,

2 cents here.  I have had very, very few issues that may have been related to Windows 2003, and some of my servers get pounded on.  It is the most stable platform that I have used to date, and it is definitely more secure by default than 2k.  YMMV of course.

Matt

Darin Cox wrote:
Ugh... move it to a server OS.  Windows 2000 or 2003.  While I don't believe
Windows 2003 to be as stable as Windows 2000, it will be easier for you to
manage and secure, so I'd go with that.

Darin.