Main things I'm seeing with IMail/Declude on 2003 are

1. Messages that get corrupted by putting the headers in the body during
processing by Declude (1.82), and then a new set gets put in halfway through
the process.  The message ends up with half of the tests displayed in the
body and the other half in the headers.  Total message weight ends up only
according to what is in the header.  This means messages don't get held that
should have, or other messages don't go through from negative weighting like
they should.

2. Declude IPBypass is not working on 2003 for some reason.  I didn't have
time to investigate fully, so I implemented a workaround.  Note that this is
the same hardware, same software installations and configs, and same network
environment.  The only thing different is a reload of OS and reinstall of
all software and porting of configs.

Totally agree with 2003 security, though I had out 2000 servers well
secured.  And agree that 2000 being around longer means more stable.  I was
implying that.  I think the thing I enjoyed most was not spending hours
installing patches with 2003.  Saved probably 4 hours per machine in the
conversion.

Darin.