From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Tony Blomfield
Sent: Wednesday, 19 May 1999 14:42
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: QUICK REPORTS ONGOING BUGS

mm, but nevertheless, thing should never have got to this point. They
("Borland") must have been aware of the problems for a very long time,
and did nothing. I'm not a Borland nocker - you know that Max, but put
simply,

QR problems = loss of $, and lots of hassle for all those people who
have used it.

Therefore, I beleive Borland need pushing a hell of a lot harder. Maybe
they should consider supplying us with a free replacement product as QR
is totally unusable in its presant standard form.

I will still send an Email to Charlie, and anybody else I can lay my
hands on for an Email address.

FWIW John Kaster answered a question on QuickReports at the presentation
yesterday.

The bottom line is that Borland realise there is a problem, they are
"working with", read pushing, QuSoft for improvements but are not
interested
in taking over the QR code base to fix it (which in itself is a comment
on
it's quality).