Hi all,

Bernhard Dippold schrieb:
[...]

(who starts working on the Draw document icon)

Here is my first draft:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/4/40/Draw_icons_proposal.png

I used the primitives Christoph suggested for the small versions and added 3D-effects to the larger icons.

The curved line people didn't understand as main reference for Draw (being a vector based graphical tool) is part of the larger icons and left out in the smaller ones.

I didn't add any secondary color, because the use cases in Christoph's icons are more or less external resources in the other applications (image in Writer, chart in Calc) - I don't know anything similar in Draw.

All comments appreciated. If you want to play with the SVG source, please tell me...

Best regards

Bernhard