Hi Bernhard,

My comments are pretty much the same as Christoph's.  The 3D look seems out
of place, and a box with handles would look great (as shown in his link).  I
will play with your svg file if you put it up; playing around with it might
spark some ideas for what else could be added.  Draw is a surprisingly tough
icon...

I would greatly appreciate if everyone could put their svg files on the wiki
page: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/LibreOffice_Initial_Icons

I will playing around with stuff in the next couple days.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Jaron