On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 07:46:34PM +0100, mray wrote:

> Leaving aesthetics apart – the warm colors don't feel snowdrift-ish
> enough for me.

Ahhh now we get to the root of the matter. :)

I have to wear warm colors. Cool colors do not suit me at all. My
original wish, which kicked off this hunt for colors, was to have at
least two types of shirt, one a cool palette and one a warm palette,
to suit the largest number of people. I understand the concern with
matching the website's theme, but I was hoping we could find a
complementary palette that suited another sort of skin tones.

> Ironically the best gray (the one from the back shot) does not seem
> to be available as an option, which is why I put in the closest
> thing in my mockup.
>
> My favorites are the same as Jonathans:
>
> * Aarons top right (if available!)
> * my bottom middle