Hi Sibekai,

Excuse me for the late reply. It seems you have not erased your recovery image.
Is your phone still booted into recovery mode (Power off the phone, then hold
the power key and volume up key simultaneously)? If your phone can still boot
into recovery mode, I wonder if this can be option for you to try again.

Package for UK phone:
http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3a15803dc187.html
Package for US phone:
http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/b5a2981a-1714-4ac7-89e1-630e93e220f8.html