On 24/10/04 22:00, Michael Heydekamp wrote:

> Martin Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 24.10.04:

>>>ACK.  Unfortunately there seem to be some difficulties in finding a
>>>common position in this point with the rest of the gang.
>
>>Hmmm, I wasn't aware of that but I'm sure common sense will prevail
>>and common ground will be found.
>
> Hopefully.  Probably we should continue this thread in English so that
> you as one of the folks concerned can catch what's it all about.

That would be nice but I'll leave that entirely to you and everyone else
concerned :)

[..]
> It's much more than that and this is what I'm trying to explain.  IIRC
> we both sent several versions just of this mailing list help item back
> and forth, eliminated misunderstandings etc. pp., and this took us weeks
> already.

Yes, that's absolutely correct.

> I can't even exactly remember if it had been finished these days or if
> there's still something to do.

There is still work to be done on it and I haven't touched it for
several months. However, now that I have some spare time, I'll try and
finish it, along with everything else that I started and never finished ;-)

--
Martin