On 23/06/17 14:49, Peter Bowen via dev-security-policy wrote:
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 6:17 AM, Rob Stradling via dev-security-policy
<dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:
On 23/06/17 14:10, Kurt Roeckx via dev-security-policy wrote:

On 2017-06-23 14:59, Rob Stradling wrote:

Reasons:
    - Some are only trusted by the old Adobe CDS program.
    - Some are only trusted for Microsoft Kernel Mode Code Signing.
    - Some are very old roots that are no longer trusted.

I wonder if Google's daedalus would like to see some of those.

Daedalus only accepts expired certs.  Most of these haven't expired.

If there's interest, I could add these to our Dodo log.

For those three, I would be interested in seeing them.  I wonder if
any match submariner as well.

We've just added the Adobe Root CA and Microsoft Code Verification Root to the list of roots accepted by our Dodo log.

--
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist