For those who are interested, in contrast to the direct EKU validation with
Test-Certificate, certutil does validate the OCSP signing EKU on the
delegated OCSP signing certificate but doesn't validate the
certificate chain for the OCSP signing EKU.

Full test script and output can be found here:
https://gist.github.com/vanbroup/84859cd10479ed95c64abe6fcdbdf83d