Based on feedback and resulting discussions, I think it is best that we
proceed with the User-Agent [1] product token [2] approach for CSP
versioning.  It will only add ~5 bytes, e.g. CSP/1, to the U-A string
and will be easily parsable by servers.  I am going to update the CSP
spec to reflect this addition.

Cheers,
Brandon

[1] http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec14.html#sec14.43