The vote has now passed with the option [1] winning:

[1] XToYOperator -> for example S3ToHiveOperator

We have 9 '+1' binding votes  :

   - Jarek Potiuk
   - Ash Berlin Taylor
   - Bas Harenslak
   - Tomasz Urbaszek
   - Kaxil Naik
   - Felix Uellendall
   - Maxime Beauchemin
   - Arthur Wiedmer
   - Kamil Breguła

We are waiting for the package voting to complete:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r3514ef575b437b9eb368111b1e4b03ad7455e63d64c359c22fd6ea9a%40%3Cdev.airflow.apache.org%3E
to make the final move before we will implement the changes and re-cut RC4
for Backport Packages.

Issue created:
https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/9101

J.