Hello everyone,

I've looked at some issues raised recently and I have an idea on how
to make diagnosis of problems raised by our users a bit more
"efficient". It should also help to address "version" proliferation ve
have in the issue template.

The list grows longer and longer the more releases we make, however -
more often than not whenever someone reports an issue on (say 2.2.1),
and we "suspect" the problem might be solved already we suggest the
users to upgrade first to at least latest in 2.2.* line and see if it
works.

As counterintuitive as it seems for an engineer, it might often be the
faster solution - similarly like "bisecting" is a good way of finding
a solution without knowing the root cause is, upgrading to the latest
version in the line might often be the best idea to solve a problem.
Maybe we do not know the root cause, but if the problem is solved. It
means that the result is achieved (i.e. problem solved) and the
problem has been investigated and solved (or maybe it was solved
accidentally but it does not make it "less solved").

Now - maybe we should consider to build our list of versions this way
(Compare it to the current long list we have there now).

* 2.3.3 -> latest
* 2.3.3 -> for a few days after 2.3.3 is released
* 2.2.5
* 2.1.4
* 2.0.2
* main (development)

And update the note above similar to:

Only Airflow 2 is supported for bugs. If you do not see your version
here please upgrade to the latest version in your Y.X line and check
if your issue is solved there before reporting or open discussion
instead.

Upgrading to the latest bugfix version should generally always happen.
If the user does not do it, they miss the latest bug-fixes in the line
and risk really nothing.

I think this might have some nice effects:

* people might upgrade earlier
* no time lost on diagnosing of already solved issues by both -
reporting users and those who try to help
* stronger communication of "we really support only latest versions
from the line
* potentially faster rollout and pressure on managed versions of
Airflow to upgrade to the latest bugfix - as their users might start
asking the questions to them rather than to us if they do not see the
version on the list.

WDYT?