So far we've been talking about Airflow core bugs, but we do have 2 other
issue templates that ask for the Airflow version - chart and providers.

Both of those ultimately do support non-latest core versions, so I don't
think we can be quite as blunt there. We either keep the full list or
convert to a free text field.

I don't have a strong preference here. Anyone have any thoughts?