I agree with Jakob.  Please make these changes.  Additionally, I ask that if
any prior discussion on the private Gitter channel culminated in a significant
project decision (design choice, whether or not to commit a pull request,
etc.), then please recap that publicly on ASF infrastructure (mailing list,
JIRA, etc.).  If any of the discussion was a PMC decision that legitimately
needed a restricted audience, then please use the private mailing list.

--Chris Nauroth