Why not use to IRC instead? Airflow_users for user user related questions and
airflow_dev for developing related questions. Both obviously open to anyone but
with a different topic. With a good channel bot archives will be available
automatically and public. If really needed a log can even be sent to the
mailing list.

Or whatever else that allows a faster stream  and topic based discussion
publicly.

B.

Sent from my iPhone