Thanks Brittany!

Love how the Beam Summits have been going so well.

Let's give 72 hours (or a bit more) for lazy consensus on those details.
And did you run the dates by ASF event planning or will you do that after
this thread? (not sure how their policies/approvals may have changed now
that travel is not an issue so timing conflicts are less important)

Kenn