On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 3:09 PM, Benedict Elliott Smith
<bened...@apache.org> wrote:
> This is a great example of email's inadequacies, as this innocuous (to me)
> little textual
> act resulted instead in *different* quagmire, while the first potential
> quagmire is still in
> play!
>
> Email is a minefield, and textual interactions can be exhausting.  So
> people tap out without fully expressing themselves, to retain their life
> and sanity.

My apologies, it wasn't my intention to drag you into a quagmire.  You
had indicated a reluctance to discuss a particular topic, and
attributed it to email.  Personally, I think that this is a) a
conversation worth having, and b) one that others have been reluctant
to engage in.  My intention was to understand the reluctance, and if
possible, encourage you (and others) to try.

Cheers,

--
Eric Evans
john.eric.ev...@gmail.com