Hi Sebastien:

We're hosting a blog for CloudStack in Taiwan. I've write an article for
sharing the translation experience with Transifex. Hope it does help :)

http://www.cloudstack-tw.org/2013/04/translation-with-transifex.html

Let me know if I have to fix some wording, I'm really not good at this.

Thanks & best regards

Isaac