Adding relevant folks from previous discussions of this feature to the
CC list.

One other note...  From what I can tell, the work intended for 4.2 to
re-enable security groups within an advanced zone is limited to Xen and
KVM.  I believe that Nicolas (the issue reporter) is using VMware.

We do have a note from Wei (below) highlighting his desire to see this
feature as well (although, Wei, what HV are you using?).

Thoughts on what to do?

-chip