On 20.02.2004 11:52, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

I never went there before it went down, but it now has a version 3.0.0. That version isn't under the old license anymore but GPLed (or commercial for 2500$).
Old versions I can't find there..

As our store depends on Jisp - what does this mean for us? IMO we have
to look for a replacement. Any ideas/hints?

On the thread about the announcement of Momento there was mentioned a "journaling file data structure" [1], Stefano asked if it is a replacment for JISP [2] and in Alan's opinion it might be possible [3].

As I don't know the requirements I can not evaluate it though.

Joerg

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=107700015102265&w=4
[2] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=107711295731173&w=4
[3] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=107712768202660&w=4