Reinhard Poetz dijo:

>> Am 14:01 10.02.2004 -0500 schrieb Steve Krulewitz:
>> >Does anyone know what happened to the jisp website?  The old URL
>> >http://www.coyotegulch.com/jisp/index.html sends you to an
>> invalid link.
>>
>> It's back up now: http://www.coyotegulch.com/jisp/
>> I never went there before it went down, but it now has a
>> version 3.0.0. That version isn't under the old license
>> anymore but GPLed (or commercial
>> for 2500$).
>> Old versions I can't find there..
>>
>> gunnar
>>
>> ps: sorry if you get this mail twice, steve. small mistake by me.
>>
>> --
>> G. Brand - interface:projects GmbH
>

> As our store depends on Jisp - what does this mean for us? IMO we have
> to look for a replacement. Any ideas/hints?
AFAIK, we must move away from jisp. That was an ugly move! :-(

Maybe this is a crazy idea but: Is posible to replace jisp with Apache
Xindice? Mainly because I have concerns for another ugly move (as jisp
did) if we choose a solution from a 3rd party again. If we use Apache
Xindice I think this cannot happen again.

WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.