On Feb 17, 2012, at 1:09 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:

> This is off topic on for this thread but I'll take all the help I can get
> to move VFS to a new release :)
>
> I am happy with the fact that the build is now self sufficient WRT testing,
> embedded servers are used to test HTTP and so on.
>
> There are a lot of Clirr "errors" due to new features which makes me wonder
> if the next release should not be a 2.1 but a 3.0 with a package name
> change.

What new features and did they really break the API? I'd really hate to go to
3.0 after just getting 2.0 out.

We really should start planning for the Java 7 variant of VFS.  That will
require its own branch.  I don't have a huge need for that at the moment (my
employer has no plans to move to Java 7 yet), but it would be interesting to do.

Ralph