On Feb 17, 2012, at 1:17 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:12 PM, Ralph Goers
> <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>wrote:
>
>> Really?  I've gotten so used to putting the '{' at the end of the line
>> that I assumed VFS was that way.
>>

> I'm happy to change the style to what we both seem to consider normal but I
> am not sure what the rest of the community feels like...

That seems like way too much effort for very little benefit.  In fact, when I
created the checkstyle configuration I started from the one used by Commons
Configuration and then tweaked it to shut up a bunch of the "errors" I didn't
care about and that seemed to have been the convention of the existing code
base.  I'd prefer that all of commons use the same checkstyle configuration.

Ralph