From: simone.trip...@gmail.com [mailto:simone.trip...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Simone Tripodi

Sent: 13 March 2013 20:01

To: Commons Developers List; Steve Westwood

Subject: Re: [Chain] Any future plans for commons-chain?

Hi Steve,

very nice to hear there is someone willing to put new energies on Chain! :)

So, the latest step IMHO before to cut the first chain RC, is CHAIN-76[1] where
some work has already been done but far to be completed.

If you want to give a help here, there's enough space to get involved

- I would be more than pleased to revamp my interest in Chains :)

I hope to read from you soon!

All the best!

-Simo

[1]<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHAIN-76>