Hi Christian,

thanks a lot for sharing those info, much more than appreciated!

In commons-chain 2.0 we are basically trying to revamp the old chain
1.X, providing the same features, but keeping in mind a bottom-up
approach (people are interested on using chain even outside the web
context), strong modularization (no more god-jar containing
everything), support of generics, new EDSL APIs, versatile
configuration (XML, JSON, ...) and web support (Servlet/Portlet).

I'd like to invite you to have a look at current /trunk and encourage
to contribute back to commons - you would be much more than welcomed!
:)

Have a nice day, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/