Hello,

  I am not sure where you are looking to take the commons chain project, but
you may be interested
in some code that meltmedia has open sourced.  The project is called xchain and
it fuses the
Commons JXPath project with Commons Chain to be used as a web framework.  You
can find the code up
on GitHub.  This is a dump of the head of our repository, so unfortunately it
does not contain history or much documentation.

Project on GitHub: https://github.com/ctrimble/xchain
Core Package:
https://github.com/ctrimble/xchain/tree/master/core/src/main/java/org/xchain

  If anyone is interested in this code, let me know and I will put some effort
into the documentation.

-Christian
--
Christian Trimble