From: simone.trip...@gmail.com [mailto:simone.trip...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Simone Tripodi
Sent: 16 March 2013 21:04
To: Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [Chain] Any future plans for commons-chain?

Hi again Steve,

another thing that came in my mind, is about a discussion between Elijah and I
about dropping completely the CatalogFactory and moving the
ChainConfigurationException to the configuration API module.
IIRC this is still related to CHAIN-76...

TIA!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi