See http://incubator.apache.org/clutch/tuweni

The repositories are actual and are updated from
gitbox.apache.org/repositories.json

The releases are from dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release and are exactly what
is available.

Other items on the page are either from a podling status file or other bits of
information including the podlings.xml.

This information can be a service to the projects and the foundation.

Sent from my iPhone