Just to clarify "official Apache docs" not "official Airflow docs".

BTW. This is case in the point - > I realized I made a mental mistake and
put "Airflow" in my message where I meant "Apache" and now I have to
correct it this way. In Github Discussion I would just correct it and
no-one would notice.