Thank you, Etienne.

I'm getting ready to publish, but see that the link for "PMC Member" and "ASF
Member" both point to
https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/1438124655819523792/141840252120770949#
which resolves to https://www.blogger.com/dashboard/reading

Something is wrong with that. I'm happy to remove the links altogether or
change. What is in place isn't right.

Best,
Sally

- - -