This issue still is that we are jumping the gun.

Has any REPRESENTATIVE from the Apache Nation filed a complaint or reached
out?

You may be creating a problem that does not exist. If we are doing good
will, it may be noticed and not seen as an issue.

Apache Foundation is a non-profit and not a baseball team that profits off
the Apache Nation creating offensive hand gestures, etc.

This may be a non-issue from the start and you are creating an issue when
no REPRESENTATIVE has made a statement or complained.

Owen Rubel
oru...@gmail.com