Joe and team,

I work for Ionic and I've had some involvement with the Cordova project
since last year. At Ionic, we've released a Crosswalk build using Cordova
Android 4.0 so we can use the cordova crosswalk engine for the ionic
platform.

I've been working with Ian and Andrew on this to gather more understanding
and to get some help along the way. I must say, excellent work, everyone.

As such, we've accumulated quite a bit of users who are actively using
Cordova Android 4.0. Currently, we've had over 10k test trials with it, and
I'm happy to say, mostly it's been smooth.

What I've done is made a fork to adjust a few small things, but for the
most part, we're using 4.0.

I'd love to provide any more feedback that you'd wish.

Thanks again for the awesome work.

--
"Clear thoughts produce clear results."
Josh Bavari