I’ve ran the mobile-spec tests on android 4.0.3 with 4.0.x and there are some
failures. I’ve searched the jira for issues but wasn’t able to find any. Has
anyone else ran into these issues before?

org.apache.cordova.contacts.tests.tests >> Contacts (navigator.contacts) Round
trip Contact tests (creating + save + delete + find). Contacts.spec.24
Creating, saving, finding a contact should work, after which we should not be
able to find it, and we should not be able to delete it again.
•       Expected 2 to be 1
•       Expected 1 to be 0
         it("contacts.spec.24 Creating, saving, finding a contact should work,
removing it should work, after which we should not be able to find it, and we
should not be able to delete it again.", function (done) {
              // Save method is not supported on Windows platform
              if (isWindows) {
                  pending();
                  return;
              }
              if (isWindowsPhone8) {
                  done();
                  return;
              }
              gContactObj = new Contact();
              gContactObj.name = new ContactName();
              gContactObj.name.familyName = "DeleteMe";
              gContactObj.save(function(c_obj) {
                  var findWin = function(cs) {
                      expect(cs.length).toBe(1);
                      // update to have proper saved id
                      gContactObj = cs[0];
                      gContactObj.remove(function() {
                          var findWinAgain = function(seas) {
                              expect(seas.length).toBe(0);
                              gContactObj.remove(function() {
                                  throw("success callback called after
non-existent Contact object called remove(). Test failed.");
                              }, function(e) {

expect(e.code).toBe(ContactError.UNKNOWN_ERROR);
                                  done();
                              });
                          };
                          var findFailAgain = function(e) {
                              throw("find error callback invoked after delete,
test failed.");
                          };
                          var obj = new ContactFindOptions();
                          obj.filter="DeleteMe";
                          obj.multiple=true;
                          navigator.contacts.find(["displayName", "name",
"phoneNumbers", "emails"], findWinAgain, findFailAgain, obj);
                      }, function(e) {
                          throw("Newly created contact's remove function
invoked error callback. Test failed.");
                      });
                  };
                  var findFail = fail;
                  var obj = new ContactFindOptions();
                  obj.filter="DeleteMe";
                  obj.multiple=true;
                  navigator.contacts.find(["displayName", "name",
"phoneNumbers", "emails"], findWin, findFail, obj);
              }, fail);
          });

org.apache.cordova.file.tests.test >> file api filereader file.spec.81
(couldn’t find a JIRA issue)
•       Expected `` to be null
        describe('FileReader', function () {
            it("file.spec.81 should have correct methods", function () {
                var reader = new FileReader();
                expect(reader).toBeDefined();
                expect(typeof reader.readAsBinaryString).toBe('function');
                expect(typeof reader.readAsDataURL).toBe('function');
                expect(typeof reader.readAsText).toBe('function');
                expect(typeof reader.readAsArrayBuffer).toBe('function');
                expect(typeof reader.abort).toBe('function');
                //////////// test below fails ////////////
                ////////////   '' !== null    ////////////
                expect(reader.result).toBe(null);
            });
        });

org.apache.cordova.file.tests.tests >> file api parent references file.spec.111
(couldn’t find a fire issue):
•       root.getFile succeeds, it is expected to fail.
var fileName = "traverse.file.uri";
                // create a new file entry
                createFile(fileName, function (entry) {
                    // lookup file system entry
                    root.getFile('../' + fileName, {
                        create : false
                    }, succeed.bind(null, done, "root.getFile('../"+fileName+
"')- Unexpected success callback, it should not traverse abvoe the root
directory"),
                    function (error) { //.....

org.apache.cordova.file-transfer.tests.tests >> FileTransfer methods download
filetransfer.spec.6 should get 401 status on http basic auth failure
•       Expected null to be 401
                it('filetransfer.spec.6 should get 401 status on http basic
auth failure', function (done) {

                    // NOTE:
                    //      using server without credentials
                    var fileURL = SERVER + '/download_basic_auth';

                    var downloadFail = function (error) {
                        expect(error.http_status).toBe(401);
                        expect(error.http_status).not.toBe(404, "Ensure " +
fileURL + " is in the white list");
                        done();
                    };

                    transfer.download(fileURL, localFilePath,
unexpectedCallbacks.httpWin, downloadFail);
                });

org.apache.cordova.geolocation.tests.tests >> getCurrentPosition method success
callback geolocation.spec.6 should be called with a position object
•       Expected true to be false
            it("geolocation.spec.6 should be called with a Position object",
function (done) {
                // this test asks for using geolocation and interrupts
autotests running.
                // That's why we have to pending that for Windows Store 8.0/8.1
apps
                if (isWindowsStore) {
                    pending();
                }
                navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition(function (p) {
                    expect(p.coords).toBeDefined();
                    expect(p.timestamp).toBeDefined();
                    done();
                },
                fail.bind(null, done),
                {
                    maximumAge: 300000 // 5 minutes maximum age of cached
position
                });
            });

org.apache.cordova.geolocation.tests.tests >> watchPosition method success
callback geolocation.spec.8 should be called with a  position object
•       Expected true to be false
            it("geolocation.spec.8 should be called with a Position object",
function (done) {
                // this test asks for using geolocation and interrupts
autotests running.
                // That's why we have to pending that for Windows Store 8.0/8.1
apps
                if (isWindowsStore) {
                    pending();
                }
                successWatch = navigator.geolocation.watchPosition(
                    function (p) {
                        expect(p.coords).toBeDefined();
                        expect(p.timestamp).toBeDefined();
                        done();
                    },
                    fail.bind(null, done),
                    {
                        maximumAge: (5 * 60 * 1000) // 5 minutes maximum age of
cached position
                    });
            });