+1 to all that, Noah. I can only imagine what this looks like to casual readers.

Few things require unanimity and this is not one of them.

The reason I’ve stayed quiet on the proposal is that while I don’t feel
strongly for it, I don’t feel strongly against it. It’s not my time or effort
being expended, and I applaud when others expend effort to help our project.

To see so many threads crash in the same way, still, is very upsetting. Benoit,
when you do this, I generally just archive the thread and stop contributing.
It’s tiresome.

B.