From: Chen, Pei [mailto:pei.c...@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 12:34 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Preparing for an Apache cTAKES 3.2 Release?

Hi,
The 3.2 release was slated to be release end of this month (Jun 21).
Since I volunteered to be the RM for this release, just like the past releases,
I was planning to create a branch/tag next week from trunk and dev can continue.
Feel free to take a look at any outstanding Jira issues [1] that you may want
to be included in this release.

Major changes include:
CTAKES-197        Upgrade cTAKES to Java 7
CTAKES-292        Integrate YTEX with cTAKES
CTAKES-82          Add ctakes-temporal module (Time and Event Annotator +
DocTimeRel Property only?)

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-298?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%203.2.0%20AND%20project%20%3D%20CTAKES