Justin Clift wrote:

> Good points.  Daniel, which version of Solaris are you running?  MySQL
> 4.0.15 comes with Solaris 10 and is installed by default.

MySQL is installed already. The problem is in having to use MySQL, which
is not known for ease of use. I just want a very simple database. I don't
want to spend a week learning MySQL just so I can (say) make a searchable
database of cooking recipes.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.